Re: My first cop experience

i've been to court now, oh 13 time total I think from here (houston) to
Austin, If the officer doesnt show (the state) there's no proscecution
and it's dismissed, all you have to say is Not Guilty..and there's noone
there to refute your plea. Now,if the cop shows, which is 100% in the
city of Houston now that they really cracked down on cops not showing up
to court (i think they get fined or something if they fail to appear) the
judge usualy takes a No Contest plea, finds you guilty and knocks around
50% off the cost of the ticket off. My last speeding ticked was for 25mph
over the limit (fucking laser trap) which is 1mph over eligitibility for
defensive driving..man was i pissed, but the judge cut the fine in half
so it wasn't that bad.

Ryan

|Ryan Schuermann			       ryan@nwpros.com|
|Technical Analyst			      zqft01@amoco.com|