Re: VW bonding gone bad :-(

> I seriously think in SC if you drive a
>foreign car you are more likely to be pulled over than a Mustang or
>Camero. Maybe I'm paranoid.

Yeah, Sciroccos are cop magnets, aren't they?  I lived in North Dakota for 2 years and of course Sciroccos were quite scarce there.  A cop actually told me once he pulled me over so he could see what kind of car it was...after he gave me a 'warning' for my dark windows.

>If you see another Cool VW on the road, Ignore them they just get you
>into trouble.

Nope, can't do it!  That would take away most of the fun of having
a VW!  :-)  The VW unity extends over here in Germany, too.
Or I should say it started here...

-Mike
89 Scala