Re: VW bonding gone bad :-(

>I've been pulled over literally over 50 times I swaer and I do get off
>quite a bit. I guess if you get pulled over more you are likely to find
>a few cool cops.

I've only had my license 1.5 years and I've been *pursued* close to 25
times.  I've actually gotten pulled over @15 times, 12 of which I had an
incredibly awesome lie waiting for the gullable officer.  That leaves me
with 3 tickets, 2 of which were over 100 but got knocked down to 69 (2 pts
each) and the third was running a red light (2 pts).  Unfortunately, 6pts is
all DMV needs to take the license, and they did, but oh well.  I'll see it
in '97.  Anyway, the @10 times of outrunning/outsmarting cops are pretty
crazy.  Its tough to outrun those souped up coppers on the interstates, so
the best way is to outhandle them (since my suspension is at it's peak), so
I turn off and make some quick turns before he can see them, and then pull
into a driveway or a parking lot. I also had 3 garage door openers, 2 were
friends' garage doors on opposite ends of town to quick pull into.  I used
them a lot.  Fun stuff.  Lastly, at night, use the *outhandle* technique,
but turn your lights out (if you have good eyes) and to make turns,
downshift and use the parking break so your tail lights don't illuminate.
If you want some awesome excuses, I'll throw them up to the 'board later.
They're foolproof, but I'm sick (rough night last nite) so I'm gonna cut
this off here.

How many people hate me now?

Chris Taylor
'87 16v Scirocco