Re: Horsepower estimate

At 10:58 AM 10/26/96 -0400, you wrote:

>One way to aviod this is to attach some dryer hose or the like to the
>hole you've made in your air box and route it so it pulls cool air from
>behind the bumper or elsewhere.

Mark, buddy, you've lost me here. I have about  eight 1" holes in my airbox.
I dont know anybody that has a dryer that uses 1" hoses for the vent! (If
they do, it's a tiny little dryer!) It would look funny seeing 8 different
hoses running off of my airbox! :)
I do see your point, anyways.
As I have said before, im developing a "Cold Air Plenum" to allow the full
swiss cheezing of airboxes and still retain wet weather drivability. It will
draw in cold outisde air and not be visable from the outside of the car.
Its still under development.....

Shawn