Re: VW bonding gone bad :-(

Shawn Meze wrote:

> In CA its called, " exibition of speed". Even tho your not going fast....
> Whatever, right.

I was almost convienced that he was going to let me go, but NOPE plus
there was a rookie cop in the car doing a ride along I guess. That
probobly decreased my chances of getting off.

> (They were wet too, so that helped)
> Shit if it didnt work!
> Thats the only time I got away without getting a ticket! Ever!

I've been pulled over literally over 50 times I swaer and I do get off
quite a bit. I guess if you get pulled over more you are likely to find
a few cool cops. I have done some amazing things in front of the cops at
times without a second glance. You would be amazed at the stuff I've
seen cops let go around here. Once the COps were running radar and I
knew it since I drove down that road minutes before. I was going exactly
the speed limit on the way back and someone passes me on a two lane. The
cops  didn't care???? Huh If It was me I would have been pulled over,
but that guy did have a Camero. I seriously think in SC if you drive a
foreign car you are more likely to be pulled over than a Mustang or
Camero. Maybe I'm paranoid.

Now If I can somehow get that suspension reversed.