Re: Cam and compression headgasket

regarding the Autotech headgasket, Shawn Meze wrote:

<< YES..... I..... DO! As I talked about in an earlier message, (like a few
 days ago) the gasket they sell is the VW motorsports head gasket that is 1.4
 mm thick. It will increase the compression .7 of what ever you have now. I
 think you have the 8.5-1 engine?? (Im not sure) So if you added the gasket,
 you would have a total of 9.2-1. Even with 87 octane, I have no pinging.
 (with 15 Degrees and the head shaved .40!) >>