Re: Fitting Audi gauges into scirocco (Ryan read this)

Hey I just noticed your in St. Louis Ilias!! I'm orig from there.

Anyways, I want to switch to the 10bar..but I don't have a 10bar
gauge, and I've been to lazy to buy that also =] and I don't think I'll
be able to get the same $3/gauge deal i got from the junkyard w/ the
Audi GT panel.

I was unaware that the ashtray light passed through other electrical
components..and though it might..that would only add resistemce..(Ohms)
at .5 per device..if I remember my physics correctly. Not actually
affecting the volts, I dunno, I wasn't an EE major =] All I know is that
sice i removed the ashtray I was left with that great 12v power wire
hanging right there.

About installing it in the ashtray ..I'd recommend getting the one thats
built to fit..I forget who makes it,,but someone does, or move your radio up
and install the gauges below, like I did.

Ryan

|Ryan Schuermann			       ryan@nwpros.com|
|Technical Analyst			      zqft01@amoco.com|
|PARANET, Inc.				schuermann@paranet.com|