Re: gear speeds and RPMS questions

I think my rocco may be doing the same thing...I used to be able to
redlien it now it cuts off at 6000x for some odd reeason..it souds like
my cat cloggs or something and it just sounds like it dies a horrible death,
total loss of power, real jerky, and i push down the clutch and shift
and things are ok. ..lemme know what your mechanin says and i'll send  ya
an IOU =]

Ryan

|Ryan Schuermann			       ryan@nwpros.com|
|Technical Analyst			      zqft01@amoco.com|