Re: gear speeds and RPMS questions

>-- [ From: Josh Clark * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --
>
>Does the car suddenly shut off?  That's what the stock rev limiter does.  Or
>does it just stop and go no further.  If it's the later then the rev limiter
>or computer is definately messed up or the tach could be reading wrong.  You
>had your trans fised right?  They could have messed up the speedo cable
>somehow which sounds more likely.  I doubt they touched the computer.  You
>definately have another date with your mechanic though =)
>Josh Clark

It shuts off for a second jerking and buckling. Just like a rev limiter
should. I'm not sure but I'll be taking it back soon. :-(  The car runs
awesome otherwise.

They might have messed with the speedo cable. I'll have to go on some more
test runs soon.
Kevin McGrath           |                   | kevin@pelican.net
1211 Pridgen Road I4    |                   |http://www.pelican.net/~kevin
Myrtle Beach SC 29577   |                   |Happiness is a screaming tire!