Fitting Audi gauges into scirocco (Ryan read this)

Ok I know ryan and Josh have done this - so could one of you (or anyone else)
outline what has to be done to install the gauges (oil press, volts, etc)
from a gt coupe into a scirocco II ??
I have the whole panel, minus senders.  Thanks

I also ripped off the headlights and side blinkers.  Could i install the side
blinkers on my car?
Do any of you guys need anything from a gt coupe? I can get stuff from it
cause its all busted up.