scca racing

I have a 1978 FP Scirocco that is currently under construction. For the last
two years I have been running a Rabbit in IT/FP. Basically, I'm stealing all
the running gear and suspension from the Rabbit and putting on the Scirocco.
The suspension includes GTI front end pieces, including Kelsey-Hayes brakes
and stainless-steel brake lines.  The car has been lowered approximately 4.5
inches, using existing VW pieces and a few custom-made ones!  The engine mods
are extensive and kinda a secret, but I have a really trick seven-quart oil
pan.  I don't have lap times on the Scirocco yet, but at Second Creek Raceway
in Denver, I've turned 1:24.  Hope that the Scirocco, with a much lower
center of gravity, will be quicker.  I am looking for some parts, including a
set of 13x6 rims and a set of Weber carbs.  If you know of any, let me know.

Thanks!