Re: Fitting Audi gauges into scirocco (Ryan read this)

The install the 3 gauge panel, I think I've outlined the basic
instructions, if your wanting to install it in the ashtray/oil
temp position, you'll prob have to cut off a lot more of the
bottom of the panel. hooking up the gauges, oil temp is same as stock,
and you'll need to buy a 5bar oil pressure sender..My g/f bought me one,
but being how mechanically inclined she is(and though i TOLD her 5bar)
she bought me a 10bar sender which doesnt do me a damn bit of good.
Eventually I'll buy a 5bar sender and hook it up. Give up on yanking the
sender of the Audi GT, ya have to practically remove the engine to get to it.
for them voltmeter or ammeter, whichever it really is, I actually hooked
it to the ashtray light because It gives a more true response on how much
load I'm drawing when my stereo is on and thumping.

side markers are easy..goto the GT, measure the hole in the fender, make
a template, and goto your local body shop and have them cut and prep the
hole so it wont rust..then just wire them up .

Ryan

|Ryan Schuermann			       ryan@nwpros.com|
|Technical Analyst			      zqft01@amoco.com|
|PARANET, Inc.				schuermann@paranet.com|