Re: I need struts!

At 06:59 PM 10/23/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Shawn Meze wrote:
>>
>> A note in Bilsteins. Rumor mill has it that they are comming out with an
>> adjustable shock to compete with Koni! They're soposed to be much cheaper
>> and have more adjustability too!!
>>
>> Shawn
>>
>> --
>
>WOW!  Where did you hear that!??  I sure would like that.  I always
>wanted Bilsteins (cool name) but I wanted the adjustability of Koni's.
>I want to get these by next Spring so do you know when they might be
>coming?  Thanks

In April I was in their shop here in San Diego looking into their systems.
They told me they were soposed to be out on the market by the summer (of
96') but I havent seen them yet. They offered me a set of their H/D's until
they got the adjustables in, then I could just swap them. Too much work so I
called my bud Mike at Timmons VW and got a set of Koni's instead. Nice story
huh? Anybody want a set of Bilstein stickers, I wont be needing them!
SASE to me and their yours! (unless you have some Koni Stickers you dont
want we can just swap, even-steven....)

Shawn