Re: Quick help me out 16V from a Jetta into A1 GTI

>>I agree, another option is to build a killer 8V and save the hassles.
>>Something like a modified  8.5:1 or 9:1 8V would give plenty of power
>>and not require a knock sensor, saving more wiring hassles...
>
>Argh Argh Argh Argh Argh!! yes, yes, yes, this is true....

Wouldn't this cost more than the 16V I am getting for $700? Keep in mind I
am paying someone to do the work.

Thanks
Kevin McGrath           |                   | kevin@pelican.net
1211 Pridgen Road I4    |                   |http://www.pelican.net/~kevin
Myrtle Beach SC 29577   |                   |Happiness is a screaming tire!