Re: I need struts!

Hi Mike:

At 09:05 PM 10/23/96 +-100, you wrote:
>Shawn, I have Sachs shocks in back, which is weird because isn't Sachs a
clutch company?  It says Sachs right on them, tho.

Sachs and Boge are sister companies. In the US the shocks say
"Boge", in Europe "Sachs".

 Hmmm...I don't see a name at all on the springs.  I bought the car exactly
the way it is except the window tint and the Brembo rotors.  Anyway, I'm
thinking maybe the springs are cut because the ride is quite rough on bumpy
roads.  I think I'll just order a pair of Konis, see how it feels, and go
from there.  But first, I need a phone number.  Anyone?  How much can I
expect to spend on a pair of Konis?  Are they the cheapest of the
performance struts?

No, they're actually about the most expensive. I'll email you some pricing.

Mark
Adirondack Auto Brokers
"Your VW/Porsche Parts Source"
Phone (518) 882-6534