Re: Tips wanted for new radio installation...

One problem with self installation though is that it voids most
warrantees.  They are usually only one year but if you bought the K-Mart
brand this could come in handy =)  I put all of my stuff in myself just
because I don't trust anyone and it's nice to know a little bit about
how these things work.  I suggest taking the time and learn yourself and
taking the center console out would help a great deal as well.  This way
you can see how all of the wires are attached.  Good luck,
Josh Clark