Re: More emissions info.

At 10:01 PM 10/20/96 -0700, you wrote:

>>NO it was not me if I was to wright to you I would say it was from me
>>I drive fast every day and could give two shits less how you drive
>>and I dont give a shit if you dont like the way I set up sentences DUDE!!
>>   john.delaney   ps Im pissed  I should have wrote it
>
>What are you gettin' pissed about? All I did was ask a simple question. No
>need to get all defensive, a simple, "No it wasnt me", would of sufficed. I
>wrote it in a joking manner, hence, the use of "DUDE". (I never use it in
>everyday use)
>I never said I didnt like the WAY you "set up sentences". I meerely pointed
>out that it was simular to the odd message we all got. THATS ALL.
>I dont give a shit if your pissed, be pissed.....
>
>Shawn

Boys, boys, if you don't make up and shake hands, your not getting any supper.

David

               Original Equipment Marketers

     Serving owners of Volkswagens, Porsches and AUDIs
     with Original Equipment and Aftermarket parts at
                  Discount Store Prices.

Techtonics, Autotech, and New Dimensions for VWs available.

           diutley@telepath.com.....405-364-2102