Re: More emissions info.

>NO it was not me if I was to wright to you I would say it was from me
>I drive fast every day and could give two shits less how you drive
>and I dont give a shit if you dont like the way I set up sentences DUDE!!
>   john.delaney   ps Im pissed  I should have wrote it

What are you gettin' pissed about? All I did was ask a simple question. No
need to get all defensive, a simple, "No it wasnt me", would of sufficed. I
wrote it in a joking manner, hence, the use of "DUDE". (I never use it in
everyday use)
I never said I didnt like the WAY you "set up sentences". I meerely pointed
out that it was simular to the odd message we all got. THATS ALL.
I dont give a shit if your pissed, be pissed.....

Shawn