HELP! Hose problem

This has been happening for a long time, and reappeared after I
got my car back out of the shop..

my lower radiator hose keeps getting a hole in it by the
bolt that screws the compressor/alternator bracket whatever down
right below where the hose attches to the radiator. All I did
before was unscrew the bolt up 1/2" and things went fine..and no
the bolt didnt work inself out and yes i know i should have taken it
completely out and added 1/2" worth of washers..but I was afraid to
remobe the whole bolt and have something slip.

What I really want to know is...why is this bolt putting holes in my
hose? the engine's vibration i am assuming causes this or turning causes
this bolt to puncture the hose repediately? I've had the passenger side
motor mount replaced....I just dont understand and I'm getting sick of
replacing that hose =[

Ryan

|Ryan Schuermann			       ryan@nwpros.com|
|Technical Analyst			      zqft01@amoco.com|