Re: Dream cars...

>Also I don't think that Autotech 2.0L kit is very work it.  You have to
>pay a ton for new parts and THEN get a GOOD shop to machine your
>existing 1.8L to it's limits making a rebuild very impractical.  I would
>get a used 2.0L from a yard and get someone to put your stock head on
>and then you can upgrade to Motronic or European fuel injection.  But if
>that's what you want who cares right?  This is just my opinion.
>Josh Clark

Mark (marker510@aol.com) told me that if you mail your 1.8L short block to
Velocity, they will do the conversion w/ their machine shop and send it back
to you.  Haven't gotten a price yet from him, but I might go this way.
tawlk to him for detailz.

Chris Taylor
'87 16v Scirocco

West Ambler Johnston Hall