Re: SWAY BAR!!

At 02:44 AM 10/17/96 +0600, you wrote:
>Which size bar did you get? I think your only limited to the 22mm front bar
>>on our Scirocco's. In any case, it will be betterthan that soft 19mm bar I
>>think came on 16V's.
>
>Just FYI, I think stock 16v front sway was 16.5mm, while the rear was 19mm.
>Just a tidbit...

You could tell I was just guessing, huh? I didnt know that! Dang, that
small?? Why even bother putting one on then! Well, the 22mm will definately
be a great improvement. I know of some people putting on 2 swaybars in the
rear of VW's. The stock one and an after market one. You'll never guess how
they do it!

Shawn