Re: My absolutly amazing car ORDEAL

At 09:48 PM 10/16/96 +0600, you wrote:

>>the hell out of my scirocco.  Tomorrow its off to buy a radio for the thing
>>(any suggestions for a cd player?) and a new drivers seat (hey i deserve it)
>>The end!!!
>

>        I've had excellent luck with my Sony CDX6260, of course you can't
>get that specific model anymore, but I imagine the new ones are just as good
>if not better.  Doesn't skip at all, even with lowering springs in
Pennsylvania.

Ive got a little cheapie Kenwood that when I race with my koni's set at full
firm with my Neuspeed Race springs, I blast "Korn" while on course and have
only heard it skip once, bad bump! I think most all CD players are pretty
good now and im sure the saying, "you get what you pay for", applies only
somewhat to CD players if you stick with name brands.

Shawn