trade list anyone?

I was reading our fine list (and doin' stuff for the page) and i thought...
do you think we would get anything our of having a trade list? Cause i know
theres some things I want that i wouldn't mind second hand..and some things
id like to get rid of.  Anyway if any of you think its a good Idea just let
me know.. I'll put somthing like it on the page and we can have threads about
it.  Whatever its just an idea