Re: Whats the way to go regarding cams?

At 10:36 PM 10/16/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Hey guys i think this much have been discussed before but:
>What do you all have in the way of camshafts?
>I own a euro 16v intake (oettinger) But its not installed (stock cams)
>I think i remember reading in autotech that they sold this HOR set of cams
>for the 16v that provided about 15HP
>Im not expecting 30HP but i dont want to sell myself short, you know?
>Anyway id be interested in knowing what you all have in the way of cams and
>what you think about them.

Oettinger is exceedingly hard to beat anyway you slice it.  They don't make
parts that aren't at the top of performance.  The one you have will meet or
beat HORs specs.  Not only that, I think that these are no longer available.
NOt only that, they are very expensive as you well know.  That makes for a
good investment.

David

               Original Equipment Marketers

     Serving owners of Volkswagens, Porsches and AUDIs
     with Original Equipment and Aftermarket parts at
                  Discount Store Prices.

Techtonics, Autotech, and New Dimensions for VWs available.

           diutley@telepath.com.....405-364-2102