Whats the way to go regarding cams?

Hey guys i think this much have been discussed before but:
What do you all have in the way of camshafts?
I own a euro 16v intake (oettinger) But its not installed (stock cams)
I think i remember reading in autotech that they sold this HOR set of cams
for the 16v that provided about 15HP
Im not expecting 30HP but i dont want to sell myself short, you know?
Anyway id be interested in knowing what you all have in the way of cams and
what you think about them.