No Subject

	David:

	I live in scenic Manchester, Connecticut.  I have a 1980 Scirocco S
that has been a blast.  I bought it for $500 with an extra transmission.
I have been steadily modifying it and love the car.
	I guess I like Guiguaro's (sp?) work because I also have a 1983
Alfa Romeo GTV-6.  As we should all know that he designed both Scirocco
and GTV-6.  Just the other night I was at a bar with the scirocco parked
out front and the bouncer asked if it was an Alfa. (I am missing the
front VW emblem, I have it I just haven't put it on.)  I told him all
about the designer, etc.

							DOM!