No Subject

	 George Curl-
        I just put in a new exhaust manifold and Techtonics Downpipe is my
1980 Scirocco S.
        I was debating what to get last week too.
        I finally decided on a Techtonics Pipe.  My stock dual outlet
manifold had a crack in it, thats why I replaced that.  It was a simple
bolt in preceedure.  And it eliminates the flex pipejust in front of
the catalytic converter (even thought Rapid Parts said it didn't.)
        I went with the down pipe because Techtonics assured me that it
will outlast a header.  I have bought numerous exhausts for a bunch of
different cars and like their product. Therefore I trust them and they don't recommend a header for the street.

							DOM!