No Subject

	Hi Folks,
	I thought that I would share the past few days experiences with you concerning the exhaust manifolds, etc.

	I called Techtonics and yes you were right they do have brand new exhaust manifolds in for the mere price of $220.  When I got back up in my chair I said that I would keep checking the junk yards.
	I then called Timmons, "Yah sure I can get it."
	"Ok, how much?"
	"$300+"
	HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  I fell out of my chair again.
	That was a bad first experience with Timmons, Thanks but no thanks.

	I found one for a realistic $65.  It is on its way.  But I did order the TT downpipe from Rapid who kept telling me my car has a Oxygen Sensor. I put the motor in I should remember seeing the oxy sensor.  They kept telling me there is one, ad nousium.
	I almost got the Autotech Header, but TT assured me that no matter what  the header would break on the street.  I guess I trust TT and listened to them.

	Although my flex pipe broke this weekend at the Autocross, I will just replace the flex pipe and get the manifold and downpipe heat coated.

							DOM!

	By the by:
	Shawn:  A turbo is not a free source of energy.  The turbo is a block in the exhaust that until it begins compressing the intake air, does nothing except block exhaust.  Which in turn causes power loss (not just at low end it is ting
power away throughout the whole rpm range.  It is just that the gain outweighs the losses as the turbo begins to work.)
	Turbos and superchargers have come to the point that now they are about equal in efficiencies. The difference comes in that superchargers are directly connected to the motor.  This allows immediate power.  Where as the turbo
has to spin up, causing the well know trubo lag.