No Subject

	Having recently  put in my Techtonics down pipe, I also bought
a flex pipe for the install.  I bought it because the person at Rapid
Parts who I spoke with said that I needed it.
	Guess what ?  I don't need it, the pipe eliminates it.  I
bought it from someplace other than Rapid, and used it for two days
until my downpipe came.  SO...
	FOR SALE:
	ONE Flex Pipe  hardly used.  I paid like $43. for it.
	If you need it offer me something for it, we can deal.

	I just want to get some money back to help balance the price
of the Ferodo's I just bought!

					DOM!