On the Subject of ME

-- [ From: Josh Clark * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

I just saw David's post about where everyone is from and I figured I'd like
to know a little more about all the people on the list give the same info
about me.  Here it goes:  I am 18 (19 in Dec) and am going to Community
College here in NJ.  I live in Sparta about a mile from NY city which is
nice.  I skateboard there a lot.  There is a fairly big VW scene here among
Honda's and Sentra SE-R's.  The autocrossing is in Philly and CT for the
most part.  I didn't even know what a 16v was 'til las December when I
bought my Scirocco.  I just knew that the one my friend has was fast and fun
to drive.  That car totally changed my life.  I am now going to go to trade
school to be a mechanic and hopefully go to the BMW training facility near
here and work in a dealership.  I my muffler hadn't fallen off my old '85
Jetta and I didn't need new brakes I would probably still be driving it
(still a great car) and going to school fro computer programming.  What's
everybody else up to?  All we know about each other is what kind of car we
all own and who's a wise ass (Shawn, me a little  =O)
Josh Clark