Re: On the Subject of ME

Well, lets see.  I'm 25 and married.  Fortunately the wife loves VWs as much
as me!  She actually wants us to spend money on it doing it up!  I'm
currently working as Tech support for a software package answering stupid
user questions  ;).

My sister's fiancee showed up one day in his new '92 Jetta and I realized I
had to get a car.  I'd always wanted a VeeDub, but had always dreamed of a
Rabbit GTI.  Due to financial concerns, my options were somewhat limited
:(, but I was looking through the autotrader and saw this beautiful car!

Four months later it still puts a  stupid grin on my face!

Brandon Sommerville

"The human mind is a dangerous plaything, boys.  When it's used for evil,
watch out!  But when it's used for good, then things are much nicer."
	-The Tick