Re: Where is everyone located?

At 10:52 AM 10/11/96 -0500, you wrote:
>All,
>        I was just curious where everyone is located.  It is interesting to
>me to hear the different places and expereinces of where people live.  I
>plan to travel a lot, real soon too.  It might help me plan for my trip.
>Sorry not too Scirocco related......
>
>David

Hi David, im in San Diego where we never get flooded, never get hurricanes,
never have tornados and autocrosses are almost never canceled! (Unless your
sorry baseball team makes it to the playoffs) We do get, from time to time,
earthquakes but, I can tell you from my life here, its never effected my
life in a negative way. In fact, they've always been fun!
Will you be driving your Scirocco on your trip?

Shawn