Re: Where is everyone located?

On Fri, 11 Oct 1996, David Ian Utley wrote:

> All,
>         I was just curious where everyone is located.  It is interesting to
> me to hear the different places and expereinces of where people live.  I
> plan to travel a lot, real soon too.  It might help me plan for my trip.
> Sorry not too Scirocco related......

Good comment, I'm curious to know where everyone is too. I would suggest
people put their location in their signature
line if they don't mind the intrusion of privacy. See mine below.

--
Yours in motorsport, Wes Shew   [ macher ;-) ]
 #53 DSP 1980 VW Scirocco Mk.I, 1.6L bal/blueprt, Platinum Grey Metallic
  #99 BS 1991 PORSCHE 944S2 cpe 3.0L (M030 & LSD opts.) Indischrot/Blk.lthr
   SCCA (NWR) & PCA (CWR)  Vancouver, Canada  (604)737-7649  schumi@vcn.bc.ca