Re: Injector cleaners and other cleaning

> I see these things all the time at Canadian Tire and other types of
> automotive places.  How much of a difference do they make?
I had some problems with engine not running smoothly (mine '86 8V)
normally runs like a dream).  Added some Redex injector cleaner only
once or twice and this caused it to back to normal.  I now repeat the
procedure every year or so, i.e. add to a tankfull of petrol once a year
and it keeps it going smoothly.
Should I be
> changing any filters after running these things through my engine?
haven't got a clue, but I never experienced any problems - probably as
with anything else here in life, don't overdue it.

Soren.