Re: Euro head lights

At 11:18 AM 9/10/96 EST, you wrote:

>I replaced my poor 4 bulb US lights with the whole Euro headlight/turn
>signal kit. They are not 4 square lights. They are shaped similar
>to below. The look MUCH better and are MUCH brighter than US stock.
>
>                _____  __      __  _____
>
>Rob Calderwood

While I would love the look and lighting, I can't afford the $700 US it
would cost me to upgrade  :(.  The four square Euro lights are only $140 US
in total and I would only be purchasing the low beams for now, as I don't
use the high beams very much, so I would only be out $70 US.

Brandon Sommerville

"The human mind is a dangerous plaything, boys.  When it's used for evil,
watch out!  But when it's used for good, then things are much nicer."
	-The Tick