Re: Euro head lights

Date:     Wed Oct 09, 1996 10:30 am  CDT
From:     scirocco l
          EMS: INTERNET / MCI ID: 376-5414
          MBX: scirocco-l@privatei.com

TO:       scirocco l
          EMS: INTERNET / MCI ID: 376-5414
          MBX: scirocco-l@privatei.com
BCC:    * Rob Calderwood / MCI ID: 704-6829
Subject:  Re: Euro head lights

At 04:45 PM 9/10/96 +-100, you wrote:

>If these lights you're talking about are from Europe and have the same Euro
bulbs,  >you don't want them.  I have the Euro spec '4 square' headlights on
my 89 and they >really do suck!  I'd stick with your US halogens.  They give
you much better light.  >These European headlights really aren't very
bright.  Before I sold my piece of >%#@% US Spec 94 Golf, Germans were
always flashing me because the lights on it >were much brighter than
their's.  I really don't think these Euro lights would be
>worth your money.

I replaced my poor 4 bulb US lights with the whole Euro headlight/turn
signal kit. They are not 4 square lights. They are shaped similar
to below. The look MUCH better and are MUCH brighter than US stock.

Rob Calderwood