Re: Injector cleaners and other cleaning

At 11:09 AM 10/9/96 -0600, you wrote:
>I see these things all the time at Canadian Tire and other types of
>automotive places.  How much of a difference do they make?  Should I be
>changing any filters after running these things through my engine?
>
>What about the gas filter.  I don't know if it has ever been changed on my
>car, should I think about changing it?
>
>Thanks guys...

Brandon,
        I use PRO-GARD fuel injector cleaner.  It is manufactured by
Chevron.  It has TECHRON in it.  This stuff works great, I have had no
problems while using this occassionally.  A friend in Texas uses Chevron gas
which has this chemical in it, and you would not believe how clean the ports
are.  Highly recommend this.

David

               Original Equipment Marketers

     Serving owners of Volkswagens, Porsches and AUDIs
     with Original Equipment and Aftermarket parts at
                  Discount Store Prices.

Techtonics, Autotech, and New Dimensions for VWs available.

           diutley@telepath.com.....405-364-2102