Re: Storing the car

> Date:          Tue, 08 Oct 1996 18:54:24 +0000
> To:            scirocco-l@privateI.com
> From:          Paul Dimitre <czarpaul@ockham.stanford.edu>
> Subject:       Re: Storing the car

> Just noticed that the new (November) Car&Driver seems to have a article on
> storing cars for winter. Might have some good info.
>
> -czarpaul
>
> "You're not late if you don't go."

Would it be possible for somebody to upload me a copy of this
article, I'm looking for store my 84 Storm over the Winter here in
the UK, but copies of Car and Driver here are rarer than rocking
horse S&%T! Yours, in hope...
Jeremy R. Bromley (Events Manager, Corrado Club of G.B.)
                                      jbromley@enterprise.net