Trip computer/ oil temp readout

Hey guys,

My oil temp on my trip computer is messed up.  When highway cruising it used
to read around 100 deg C.  Now it reads '-- --'.  If I'm idling, I can watch
it go anywhere from 65 to 95, jumping all over the place, but eventually
ending up reading no temp at all.

Any suggestions?  Thanks in advance...

Brandon Sommerville

"The human mind is a dangerous plaything, boys.  When it's used for evil,
watch out!  But when it's used for good, then things are much nicer."
	-The Tick