Re: KE Jetronic powermodule

At 11:27 AM 10/6/96 -0400, you wrote:

>>adjust-it-once-and-no-need-to-touch-it-again-type of part.  I will try to
>>get some more info.
>>
>>David
>
>Thanks... thats convincing.. Because I have a friend who resorted to buying
>blue ingitoer (ccome on!) for "more Power" so that wasn't reassuring.  (he
>bought the power module after the $150 wires..)
>But my question is this: could a non techie guy like me do the tuning? What
>exactly is involved in tuning them?
>Thanks
>--
It comes with a sheet that explains how, it's a matter of moving a switch to
a certain value.  The sheet instructs you to set it to level 1 if you have a
sport exhaust, level 2 if you have a cam and exhaust, etc.  It is something
close to this, ans unless you keep putting on parts and taking them off, you
won't have to adjust it again.  If so, keep that sheet!  :)

David

             Original Equipment Marketers

   Serving owners of Volkswagens, Porsches and AUDIs
   with Original Equipment and Aftermarket parts at
                Discount Store Prices.

 Techtonics, Autotech and soon to come, New Dimensions

         diutley@telepath.com.....405-364-2102