Re: Pricing on rear (convertable Sciroccos)

>Does anyone know for how much those "z-40" style rear wings for the sciroc 2
>go for?
>I wish i could afford one of theyre crazy kits but i dont see that in my
>future =) so i thought i may try a wing.
>Anyway was that a convertable scirocco i saw on ryans page????

Yes it was and speaking of convertable Sciroccos. The guy my roommate bought
his Scirocco from used to own a convertable scirocco. I saw pictures along
with newspaper clippings and a copy of VW Trends or some VW mag.

The guy was really cool. His brother and him owned European Road and Racing
in CHarleston SC. It was cool going down there to get the scirocco since
they had so many cool cars in the place. Right next to my friends scirocco
was a Testerosa. Yeah I'll take two of those :-)

BTW his convertable scirocco was the only one in the state that the frame
was reenforced to factory specs.