Re: Exhaust Systems???

<< Howdy, I'm a proud new owner of an '80 Scirocco S.  I need to replace the
 exhaust system, just not exactly sure which system I should purchase.
 For the money, I'm pretty impressed by the Autotech Aluminized system
 (stainless not available for my car).  If anyone has this system or has
 any info on this system, I would appreciate any assistance. >>

Welcome to the list!!

I am getting ready to install a Techtonics cat back system for my '84.  I am
getting the stainless system (I live in VA).  I will also be installing an
early Rabbit dual outlet manifold, Techtonics dual downpipe and TT free flow
cat.  After I get everything in, I will let you know how it does!!  (man, am
I looking forward to getting it in there!!)

Tim :)

'84 Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco