Re: chirping in 2nd...

<<  I'd go with 185/60-R14  >>

I saw a Corrado today with a set of 15" BBS RA ll wheels with 195/50 tires.
 I really liked the way those looked.  Not too low a profile.  HEY Shawn,
isn't that the size tire you are running?

<< You can use the 10.1" Scirocco 16V brakes in front >>

Mark, will it all just be a dirrect bolt on with the 16v Scirocco calipers?
 Or, will I need to change something else to get those to fit?

<<  Should work ok on most cars produced in Germany produced starting
in Jan '84.  >>

Okay.  Lemme see, since my car is a Wolfsburg Edition, I assume that means it
was built in Germany.  Also, it was built in late '84 (donut spare tire)

<<  You can get by without the 16V master cyl if you have the 10.1" brakes
in the front and still have the rear drums but if you have the rear discs
as well you'll need it for sure. It's nice to have with just the 10.1" in
front
though.  >>

I am planing on replacing my master cylender anyways (I am NOT happy with my
brakes) and figure I would like to upgrade when I do it.  I am not going to
put rear disks on at least till I get a chnce to find out what the 10.1"
brakes feel like.  If they are good enough for me, I won't bother witht he
rear disk.

Thanks for the info, Mark!

Tim :)

'84 Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco