Re: chirping in 2nd...

<< Ahhh.....I was wrong to call it an a2...ok, yeah generation one vs gen.
 two.......maybe three??(Corrado)....

 Generation one was the best...especially the 78-81's//// >>

We can't even include the Corrado in a debate!  It was better than the
Scirocco....either generation!!!

I have only driven one first generation Scirocco.  That one had a weak motor,
worn out shocks and struts, abd wimpy brakes.  And, the only second
generation Scirocco I have driven is mine.  SO, I cannot compare anything.
 Sorry.  :-)  (whew)

Tim :)

'84 Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco