Re: Is this a sign of bad alignment?

On Tue, 26 Nov 1996, Josh Clark wrote:

> an accident.  My 8v does the same but has never been in an accident.  It
> stays straight but the wheel is turned to the left.  I haven.t noticed any

If the car stays straight but the steering wheel is not, then somebody
has taken your st. wheel off and did not put it pack in the shaft
properly. Park the car and make sure the wheels are pointed straight.
Gently pry off the plastic cover surrounded by your horn buttons, get a
deep socket 22mm (or is it 24mm? can't remember), get a long wrench for
lots of torque, and start unscrewing. Take the wheel off and put it back
on straight. You should be done in less than 10 minutes.

Ilias