Re: Urgent questions update

<< Possibly  someone was playing with the odometer. To "adjust" or repair
 the odometer you must remove the needle from it's shaft that the face
 plate with the numbers can be unscrewed. It the needle is not reinstalled
 in the exact same position it will read incorrectly, even at a stop as you
are
 experiencing. That's one possibility anyway. >>

This is what I am thinking too.  Best way to check that I think is see if the
speedo starts to move almost immediatly when the car starts to move.

Tim :)