Horn Problem

I spent the last 2 hrs in my car w/ the bentley trying to make my horns
work,but they still dont. anyone have some bright ideas that i missed
before i drop my car off for someone else to do it?

I've..
-checked the horns, they work
-replaced the relay
-check the fuse (good)
-checked the buttons
..now here's where i got confused, bentley said the horn was on post 71,
and grounded on the steering column, now I could'nt rem the steering
wheel because i dont have that big of a socket in my Jr. set, but i
removed the center piece and tried using a screwdriver to ground the
black wire while the car was on..no go, so the problem isnt with the
buttons. and then all i could find was post 171, but the wires were'nt
right colors. Out of the 7 connectors the diagramshows i think the S16v
has like 4, 3-space-1-space-space. plus i could'nt figure out how to
disconnect the + wire from the steering wheel.
-fuse panel, I unscrewed it and looked around for any loose wires..didn't
see any that matched the color diagram in bentleys loose.

I checked the metal circle around the steering wheel
it seems to be a good connect.

This is driving me crazy

Ryan

|Ryan Schuermann			       ryan@nwpros.com|