Gross stuff in cars..

Thought I'd make a new thread out of this, could be interesting...

At 07:34 PM 11/20/96 -0700, you wrote:
>Shawn, thats pretty bad, but I gotta tell ya, I had a 86 Civic Si(Dont
>yell I got it for $500, sold for $2300) I found under the rear seat about
>a pound of Rabbit food and a *DIRTY* diaper.........eeeeeuuuuuuu....(I
>wondered why it smelled......) hehe

Through about 10 years of cleaning cars for resale here I've found
all sorts of scheevy stuff, including dead critters, but the thing I hate to
find the most is used condoms. YUCK!!

I'm to the point where I wear gloves when reaching into places where
I can't see. Can anybody top this one? >:-P

Mark

Adirondack Auto Brokers
"Your VW/Porsche Parts Source"
Phone (518) 882-6534