Re: Leaking (posted to r.a.vw.w, also)

At 04:14 PM 11/20/96 -0800, you wrote:

>Mine was pretty darned clean (fooled me!) Time to go diving into crevices
>under the seat. Wish I was built like you probably are! {squeeeeeeeze}I know
>that the little black knob that attaches to the end of the upper lever is
>under my seat. It fell off a couple of days ago and rolled under there. At
>the time, I thought fetching that out was all I would really hafta hafta do
>this weekend other than starting to develop an acquaintance with the fuse box.
>Joan

Actually Joan, I pulled out all the seats, (front and rear) for my "one
time" cleaning. Im funny about that. I did it with the GLi we just got and
found about a pound and a half of dog food (Kibble) behind the rear seat. No
need in taking that with us everywhere we go....

Shawn
86' Jetta GLi
82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and