RE: Best speaker config in a Scirocco? (fwd)

>At 03:59 PM 11/19/96 -0800, you wrote:
>With a nice 4 channel amp (like those made by Eclipse, Soundstream,
>Kicker,
>etc.)
>

>Where do you get things like these? I have only ever heard or rockford,
>Precision Power Inc, Alpine, Macintosh and Kenwood. never heard of
>those
>other ones. Are they good?

Yes, they're good!  If you want to find any of these, just call around
to your
local car stereo shops and ask for them.  Eclipse is the most expensive
(and
the best) of the the three, but both Soundstream and Kicker (also known
as
Stillwater Designs) make some amps with very flat responses.  Check out
sources like Car Audio Magazine (http://www.caraudiomag.com) for more
info
if you want to do more research...

Tim